Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout New jerusalem

5 posters

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Go down

Fallout New jerusalem  Empty Fallout New jerusalem

Post  Ninjasteve Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:32 pm

That’s right a Fallout RPG and I’m not even going to say "war never changes.”
This will be set 4 years after the events of Fallout New Vegas in the Salt Lake City area, which was almost the setting of Fallout 3 before the company was taken over. This means some of the area has already been described and we’re going to fill in the blanks ourselves. I’m going to (Mark is going to) create a map with the main spots already filled in and then we can create the rest of the wasteland ourselves with our god like story telling abilities.
Vault 70 was built to shield the citizens of Utah from the horrors of the great war. Although nobody is sure why, vault 70 was given 3 Gecks and so when the vault dwellers emerged unscathed in 2190 they had the means to create something of a paradise in the scorched irradiated wasteland. Most of the survivors were Mormons, and so the great city they created came to be known as New Jerusalem.
The Mormons thrived from the resources and safety the city provided them. Unfortunately this also bred amongst them a xenophobic and isolationist attitude. Tribals and travelling wastelanders were turned away from the safety of the city under order of the Prophet and his apostles. Eventually those stuck outside the city had had enough they rose up against Jerusalem. The Mormans were unable to hold the city against the horde of tribals and raiders which sacked the city and drove them away.
Driven north most of the survivors formed the city New Canaan. A few swore vengeance against those who had wronged them, and vowed to make Jerusalem theirs once again. They abandoned their brothers and fled taking the relics and scriptures which had been protected in vault 70 during the war with them. They would not be seen again for many years to come and when they finally did emerge it would spell a new era of bloodshed and strife for those who resided in the Utah wasteland.
The wasteland today is a growing community in recent decades many settlements have started to spring up over the wasteland. Many important factions from other wastelands have also started to take notice of the region.

I think that will do for now.... ill write up my character later.

Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Fallout New jerusalem  Left_bar_bleue1/1Fallout New jerusalem  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Fallout New jerusalem  Empty Re: Fallout New jerusalem

Post  Ninjasteve Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Character sheet.

Name- John Floyde
Age- 28

Job- Ex military (deserter)

Hometown-Shady sands

Background- After recently acquiring a chop shop that had been run by his father, John had been ready to settle into a life of easy work and low morals, spending every penny he made on women booze and the occasional trip to new Vegas. His luck changed however when the NCR military taking notice of his engineering expertise conscripted him into the NCR army and a long term of service. Not a patriot Floyde found the rigours of the military chafing to say the least. Still he patiently did as he was told waiting for the day he would be allowed to return home. His post the Mohave wasteland was a nightmare. He survived years of bitter fighting against Caesars legion and the great Khans only to see the day the army was routed and forced into retreat by the awesome power of New Vegas and its mysterious leader known only as “The courier.” His enthusiasm now completely broken and not wanting to take part in an inevitable counterattack, he deserted the army camp to find his own fortunes heading for the settlement of New Jerusalem.

Fighting ability- trained with a rifle and a sidearm. He only managed to slip his custom 9mm away from the barracks along with a disguised NCR uniform.

Special skills- engineering and tech skill. He also took with him some weapon blueprints.

( I’m also going to make a faction one later for those who want to control and entire faction rather than a single individual.)
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Fallout New jerusalem  Left_bar_bleue1/1Fallout New jerusalem  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gig Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Character sheet.

Name- Danial Hun
Age- 30

Job- Crusader

Hometown- New Jerusalem

Background- A former resident of New Canaan, Danial Hun is a member of the fanatical organization called the Crusaders, a brutal organization who dedicate them selves to purging the filth and corruption that has taken a hold upon the earth. The Crusader's are made up of men and woman who have lost everything many of whom are former residents of the sacked town of New Jerusalem unlike there more peaceful brothers who now occupy the town of New Canaan the Crusaders are very hostile to all put the most pure of humanity which includes mainly themselves.

Danial is one such individual formally the child of a merchant living in Mew Jerusalem he lost everything he held dear when the jealous Tribals and raiders destroyed his home, his family and his life. Like many he fled north where the remnants of the community formed the new town of New Canaan, but unlike the majority Danial was not content to forgive and forget along with a small minority they left there cousins to there fate and began a vicious campaign of revenge against those who had stolen his and many other lives. Over the years since new Jerusalem's destruction the Crusader's ranks have expanded beyond the small minority of the survivors of the incident with remnant's of the Enclave having joined there ranks hoping to one day seek revenge against the NCR and brotherhood of steel.

Fighting ability- Trained to fight with a variety of melee weapons and energy weapons.

Special skills- Power Armour training, the crusader's like the Brotherhood of steel have access to the a few suits of the outdated T-45d and T-51b power Armour as well as a few suits of the rare Enclave Advanced power Armour mk1 suits which have been acquired over the years .
Gig
Gig

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Character sheet.

Name- Jack Rivers (Angelus Lucius)

Age- 28

Job- Ex Frumentarii (Ex legion)

Hometown- Dog City (Denver)

Background- Born to a clan of salvagers who settled in the jungle like metropolis of Dog City. After seeing its potential as a dog trading centre, hence the name. They changed from 'The Searchers' to 'The Feral' and began training the rabid dogs that roam the lower streets of Denver into war dogs to sell to tribes, and eventually Caesar's Legion. Jack grew up to become a shrewd business man, as well as an excellent dog trainer. After growing up in Dog City, a place where any civilised people lived on, sometimes very precarious, ledges and platforms above the streets, Jack became very agile. He could be relied on to find ways into buildings previously shut off by finding an out of the way entrance, usually many stories up. Also growing up purely in the trade of dog training Jack became akin to the beasts, often preferring them to humans. He learnt how to track the animals through the entire city to find specific breeding hotspots or packs. Of course being in trade with many tribes, some infamous, Jack had to learn to protect himself and his product. He became a crack shot, preferring rifles and small side arms, and was chosen as the City's lead 'Debt Collector'. If a clan stole, or failed to provide payment Jack would hunt them down across the wasteland until he enacted revenge, or the clan gave up the money. When the Legion came through the head officer of the party, Terrence, talent spotted Jack and offered him a chance to speak with Caesar. He accepted, and Caesar saw his ability, but of course not as a Legionary as he was far too old to start training, instead Caesar gave him to Vulpes Inculta. He trained under his new master with great enthusiasm, but always kept his motives hidden. When Vulpes was killed by the Courier and Caesar's main force had been defeated at the dam, Jack took his chance. As the remaining Legion forces retreated back through Utah, Jack broke from them and headed towards New Jerusalem, his motives still a secret.

Fighting ability- Trained in small fire arms and some rifles. Capable melee fighter, but more agile than tough.

Special skills- Good lock picker. Extremely charismatic, capable of talking himself out of almost any trouble. A fantastic tradesmen, bartering his way through many of the steep prices of the wasteland.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 pm

The bullet sped through the desert air and hit the man square in the face it passed straight through showering the area nearby with blood and brain and whatever else resided in the man’s skull. John glanced around as the sound of clapping cut through his focus.

“Not a bad shot at all, although I wish you’d warn me before exploding somebody’s head like that.”
The man who spoke was an old war buddy who had deserted alongside Floyde. His name was Curtis.

John Floyde laughed slightly as he swiftly returned his 9mm to its hoister.

“A second later and it may have been my head exploding. Luckily for us our “mugger” was better at talking than shooting. I figured I could get him whilst he was mouthing off like an idiot.”

Rather casually he stepped forward and began rifling through the dead raider’s possessions he didn’t find much aside from a couple of caps and spare rounds. The man’s pockets were filled with empty JET syringes and his features showed the obvious signs of the drugs abuse in recent months.

Floyde - “Just some junkie trying to afford his next fix. Didn’t think we’d get much trouble once we were clear of the Mohave.

Curtis shrugged “Better than facing a legionary.”

The two had been following a long road leading out of Nevada which showed all the signs of being used by traders with Brahmin. Finally after days of travel a settlement had appeared on the horizon. Being attacked by a junkie had confirmed that civilization was close. After all why watch a road with no potential targets?
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Slamming the whisky bottle down, its contents sloshing around, drops flicking from the open top, Jack pulled out his knife.

"You...fuckers wanna...fight?!" Jack blurted out, stumbling from side to side, loosely pointing the tip of his knife at three thugs.

"We can take this twat, he's out of his fucking mind!" one of the thugs laughed.

The one who spoke walked towards Jack with a cocky swagger. He pulled back his fist and swung. Jack's drunk state disappeared as he moved his head slightly to the side, dodging the punch, quickly grasping his knife like a professional killer he shoved it into the thugs neck. Pulling it out again blood gushed out from the thug's wound. The thug fell forward, and Jack held him up on his shoulder. The two other thugs pulled out their 9mm pistols and shot towards Jack. The bullets hit their friend as Jack took cover behind his human shield. Stealing the dead thug's pistol from its holster Jack safely head shot both of his remaining assailants. Allowing the dead thug to fall flat on his face Jack wiped the blood from his arm and threw the stolen pistol on the remains of his enemies. Turning back to the bottle of whisky, he took a shot, then noticing a bum cowering behind some bins threw the bottle towards him. The bum caught it and quickly guzzled it.

"That stuff'll kill you..."
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Factions

The Crusaders
An organisation formed by the angry remnants of those who refused to settle down in New Canaan after the sacking of New Jerusalem. Like there old world equivalent these Christians believe it is there sworn duty to purge the Utah wasteland of all those who do not belong to the Christian faith. Any not among them is considered a heretic and treated with hostility with the exception of a few traders. Their numbers have greatly swelled in recent years as many different groups have come under their wings. Thousands of wastelanders seeking refuge simply have to surrender there possessions and swear servitude to be allowed to live in the relative safety of their hidden fortress as well as be provided for by the priests. Many choose this rather than live in the wasteland. As well as providing them with and army and workforce the possessions handed in provide more wealth and power to the crusaders. Many hundreds of ghouls and super mutants have been brainwashed into believing they are abominations who can earn their place in heaven only by slaughtering heretics. Christian missionary’s travel the land recruiting new followers and spreading the message of war and the new kingdom of heaven. Finally members of the destroyed Enclave flock to their side fleeing NCR justice and seeking revenge against their common enemies giving them small numbers of power armour and access to technology to greatly increase their power.

Numbers- In the tens of thousands.

Tech level¬- relatively low (however the “Knights” wear mark 2 power armour)

Economy – vast (growing)

Influence over wasteland – Dominant (growing)

Leaders-Unknown
Location-Unknown
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Name- Unkown (Calls himself Shane)
Age- Unkown (guessed around 25-32)

Job- Unkown

Hometown- Unknown

Background- Little is known about Shane, he one day walked into one of the congrigations of the "holy" speeches lead by Ezekiel. He had no memory of anything before this point, he sees this point as a new begining, a rebirth if you will, as the Right Arm of GOD.

His words, though the past does not mean much to Shane, the idea of a new world resonated through him and he could hear what he beleived was the very voice of God

"I will become that which is asked of me" shane annouces to no one despite many around him cheering to the words of the "father"

Fighting ability- Very highly skilled in the use of fist combat, meele and rifles, sees laser weapons as an abomoniation against god, belives any medical supplies are a reward for the rightoues from the lord.

Special skills - Fanatical (can almost ignore pain when beliving in his faith) not very charismatic beyond his faith, often forces locks (no place is hidden from the eyes of god) medical (when reciting from the bible the gifts from god are more effective he belives)
foderico
foderico

Location : on the other end of a laptop screen, with his pants off

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 pm

"That's a perdy necklace you're wearing boy." said a bearded man sat on a stool before the bar "Where'd a pretty boy like you get that?"

"I earned it." Jack spoke plainly.

"Earned it! Earned it!? What did ya do suck a cock?" he started to laugh heartily with his fellow bar patrons.

Jack subtly reached into his backpack, clicked the power button on a pulse mine he'd salvaged from a brother hood of steel drop point, and sighed. When the bearded man finished his laughter, Jack shot to his feet and grabbed the man from behind, shoving the mine into his mouth. The whole bar gasped and stared.

"Suck that." Jack laughed "A pulse mine my friend, have you ever seen one before? Or are you too used to looking at the bottom of a bottle and the backside of a brahmin?"

The man struggled with Jack's grip on his arms.

"Ah ah ahhh. I wouldn't struggle if I were you. You see there is a sensor on that little gadget in your mouth, if you trip it a blast of pure energy will melt your head from the inside. Trust me, it's as cool as it sounds. Now, I want information. I'm looking for some people, a specific type of people. Legionaries, have you seen any around here?" Jack scanned the room of shocked faces.

"I...I saw some of those freaks up near that old fort by lake Trident." the barkeep spoke up.

"Good. Thank you." Jack said letting the man go and walking towards the door.

"Aren't you going to disarm that thing?!"

Jack laughed and waved.

"Avé"

Jack left the bar and continued on to the fort he was told about. Back in the bar the bearded man was to afraid to move, and all his friends edged away from him, fearing getting some fried brain on their clothes.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Floyde lit his cigarette and inhaled deeply, taking a look around the settlement. The small town resembled so many he had seen in his tour of duty. Small shacks built of refuse and buildings which still survived since before the war stood precariously; seemingly ready to crumble to dust. There were small stalls and carts peddling basic supplies and equipment mixed in with useless junk and broken trinkets. A tavern stood in the centre of the town and seemed to be the most active spot.
Curtis-“Those things will kill you ya know.”
Floyde laughed “that’s optimistic of you.”

Curtis=”i don’t follow.”
FLoyde- “Assuming ill survive the bullets, knives, lasers, starvation, sickness, dehydration and finally the radiation long enough to die from lung cancer is a very optimistic view to have in the times we live in. *pointing towards the tavern* let’s get ourselves a drink.
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:24 pm

After leaving the establishment Jack's eyes fell upon two NCR looking fellows, one of them smoking a cigarette. He tightened his travelling scarf around his neck to cover his necklace, which held his Mark of Caesar, he didn't need any extra attention. Being in such a crowded place, he wouldn't be popular if these two could recognise such a mark, he couldn't take that risk. He walked close to the two, close enough as to not draw suspicion, he couldn't have them think he was trying to avoid them. He caught eyes with the smoker and tipped his hat to him. He left the town before anything could be said and carried on towards the position marked on his map. He followed the shore of the lake carefully, occasionally diverting himself to avoid nests of Geckos, but he finally arrived. It wasn't much of a fort when he arrived, crumbled walls replaced with flimsy looking fences of rubble, flags showing its allegiance to Caesar, and no guards. Jack walked through the front gate, undid his scarf, took off his hat and threw it on the sleeping security guard, who seemed more of a receptionist, sat behind a desk asleep. He suddenly awoke and grabbed his pistol and aimed it at Jack's head shakily.

"Who the fuck are you!?" he yelled.

"Angelus Lucius. I bring news of Caesar and the Dam."

"Angelus...OK, come with me I'll take you to my CO."

"May I ask his name?"

"Terrence, he's over here from Denver."

"I think you'll find we are already acquainted, but please, take me to him."

Jack followed the nameless soldier to the largest tent in the enclosed area, inside sat an old man hitting a ham radio.

"WHY HAVE WE NOT BEEN CONTACTED!?" he yelled.

"Sir calm down, perhaps the dogs took out our communications by the Dam, I'm sure they'll send a messenger soon." said a helpful looking legionary, he turned to see Angelus "You see sir, here he is now."

The old man turned and smiled, he walked over to Angelus and gave him a hearty hug.

"Angelus Lucius! My old boy!"

"I would inform your men not to compare the inferior NCR to our canine brethren Terrence." Jack looked sternly at Terrence, there was an awkward silence before Jack let out a smile and clasped Terrence's hand "It is good to see a familiar face Magister."

"Enough with the formalities boy! What news do you bring from the Mojave? Does Caesar victorious stand on the Dam!?"

"Caesar lays dead."

Terrence was taken aghast and stumbled to his chair.

"But the Legate Lanius..."

"Dead."

Terrence slammed his fists on the table.

"That can't be! Why are you so damn calm Angelus! Your leader is dead!"

Terrence's yells attracted the attention of the other members of the legion stationed in the encampment, they entered the tent and stood around in a circle.

"Do we stand victorious over the Damn Angelus!?"

"We do not, Terrence."

"Then the NCR?!"

"No, a factor we did not anticipate, a lone wanderer...the courier, as he is known, now commands the Mojave with an army of robots. He killed Caesar and Lanius out right, and pushed the NCR from the territory. The weaknesses of the legion are finally inescapable."

"Heresy! The legion couldn't of fallen so easily to one man!"

"Caesar was one man. An old, foolish, stubborn mortal. I stood next to him and heard him deliver verdicts over the wasteland, he was nothing but a frail and poor excuse for a leader."

"How dare you speak so ill of the dead!!!"

"The dead are dead Terrence, they deserve nothing from me."

"Why have you come here boy?!"

"This camp is now under my command."

Terrence let out a bellowing laugh and the rest of the men stood in bedazzlement before joining in with their leader.

"That wont be happening, my dear Jack, unless you can show these men why you should command them over me?!" Terrence yelled beating his chest and removing his armour, and over turning a table to make a rough circle in the middle of the tent "You and me. No weapons. To the death."

"Good. I will show these men their new way."

Terrence ran towards Jack before he had a chance to take a breath, Jack dodged. He uppercutted Terrence in the stomach, but Terrence just laughed. Terrence grabbed Jack by the sides and lifted him clean off his feet and held him above his head, before slamming him to the floor. Jack coughed as Terrence let out another bellow. As Terrence moved in again Jack whipped sand into his face, temporarily blinding his opponent, before this brief advantage was over Jack punched Terrence in the crotch as hard as he could. Terrence inhaled suddenly and fell to his knees holding his balls. When he had finally gotten over the pain and the ailment in his eyes, he looked down the barrel of a gun.

"Honour means defeat. Terrence was clearly stronger than me and a better fighter. Head to head, he would've killed me. Why would I let that happen? When I could take advantage of my own abilities to overcome his. This is the new way, this is the way of The Archons. No longer we will cling to false notions which your pathetic old man leader pried from the dead hands of a long abolished civilisation. Yes, Caesar was a fake, his ideas were not his own, and I have the proof. From now on stimpaks, alcohol and drugs will be available for you to sample without guilt or retort! You will be able to see life for what it truly is through your own eyes! We will release the slaves and welcome them as brothers, for we all must know the value of toil and work! Women will no longer be held in disregard, they will be our equals! We will conquer the wasteland and bring civilisation and liberty to the masses! For we, are THE ARCHONS!" with his final word he pulled the trigger.

Terrence fell dead and applauds and yells of agreement rippled out from the tent.

"Avé, Magister Terrence" Jack whispered to himself.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Following the voice of God shane walks away from the cheering and rejoicing people after wandering into the waistes for a short time he suddenly passes a rock in which he perches his self as comfortablly as possible, whispering cantations to himself he p;lunges his hands into the rdiated earth, feeling the effects of the radiation seeping into his scin he couldnt dig much longer, not knowing for what he was searching for. Until he grasped metal, he ripped the unnatural element from the earth and in his and held a simple rifle, with an attached scope, immediatly he insited it be repaired because the lord demands that his subjects only use the finest, returing to the cheers Shane plants the gun on a couner of a munition store

"Repair it, and give me some rounds He demands while throwing some caps on the counter
foderico
foderico

Location : on the other end of a laptop screen, with his pants off

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 pm

The tavern was as filthy as expected and smoke hung heavly in the air. Most people where huddled into small groups around the room. A goul stood sweeping up ashes in the corner of the room muttering about travelers.

Floyde immidiatly went to the bar and ordered a shot of whiskey. Then after finishing his first began to order more.

Floyde-"Seems like the sorta place a man could spend all his caps."

Curtis-"Seems like a shit hole."

Floyde-"Everywheres a shithole these days. This particuler hole of shit seems cleaner than most iv visited since leaving shady sands in any case.

The rest of the day began to pass rappidly in a strange sort of blearred buzz as Floyde would remember it. Many similar days would have certainly followed had not the destruction of this town been rappidly approching.
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:51 pm

BOOM! Jack shot off the padlock of the slave cell with a saw-off. They all stared at him as the chain fell down. Jack walked in and stood by the gate.

"You are slaves no more."

"What?!" One of the older slaves yelled. "We're free to leave?!"

"Of course." Jack said gesturing towards the gate.

The ragtag slaves mumbled into action and began to walk towards the gate.

"However-"

"Fuck! I knew this was a trick!"

"No trick, what's your name?"

"Shit...what kind of game are you playing?"

"Come on, humour me."

"Fred Smith."

"Nice to meet you Fred. I'm Angelus. Where are you going to go Fred?"

"Well I'll go home wont I!? Jesus!"

"Where's home Fred?"

"Blossom Hills..."

"Blossom Hills huh? It's nice up there...well it was, before the legion burnt it to a crisp."

"What?! No!!"

"I'm sorry Fred. If it were up to me no one would ever of destroyed such a beautiful place. You see, I am not of the Legion. This is no longer a Legion camp. We are The Archons. Our aim is to bring civilisation back to the wasteland, but there are no strict rules, you can make merry. You can even leave...but why would you? Why would you leave the security of this place, the water, the food for a blackened hill? This goes for all of you, if you are here chances are the Legion has destroyed your homes. So I ask, no I invite you, to make this your home and us your family."

"R-r-really?"

"I don't lie, Fred" Jack winked.

After this a small caravan of about five slaves decided they wanted to leave, the others stayed and mingled in with their former capturers. Soon the boundaries between slave and legionary would be non-existent. Jack made sure the slaves were supplied with all the same luxuries as the others, and that he himself received no more or no less than the lowliest slave. Jack walked up to the caravan of former slaves leaving his camp.

"There are no hard feelings from us that you are going to leave. I would want to know whether my family are okay too, I would probably leave. You may hate the Legion and I do not blame you, so I wish you all good luck and would like to offer you these supplies."

Jack helped some of his troops pack a weeks rations and water for the five deserters into the packs on the Brahmin. The caravan went on its way, leaving the camp behind. Jack walked into his compound and the men surrounded him.

"Why did you give them food and water? They fucking left!"

"I gave them food and water so they would survive."

"Who gives a shit if they survive! That was our shit!"

"There's a few reasons we should care. One; they return to their homes and find it ruined, they know they will receive a warm welcome here and will return. Two; they trade on their way or stop in at some towns and tell of our compassion and our new ethos, thus spreading our reputation and possibly causing some to volunteer as part of our numbers. Three; they return to their homes, we then have an ally."

"I told you not to ask, that's why he's the boss." One of the other troops nudged the main speaker.

"It's fine to ask my friends, I as a man am not infallible, your ideas are as valuable as my own. Now, we should organise a bit. Who has training in guns here?" A few soldiers raised their hands. "Make sure everyone is armed and knows the basics of how to clean, fire and reload a gun. In this day and age we can't afford our troops being mowed down by machine gun fire while they run towards them with a machete. Have two guards at the main entrance at all times, if someone comes, call for me, do not let them in."

For the rest of the day the majority of the people in camp, including the women and Jack whom helped with the tutoring, practised at a makeshift gun range.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 am

Name- Jude "Judge" Rafferty
Age- 32
Job- NCR Ranger

Hometown- Novac

Background- Living so close to Ranger station Charlie, Jude would often see NCR Rangers patrolling the Mojave and held them in awe as vigilant protectors of the inhabitants of the wasteland. Once he was old enough to hold a rifle, a retired Ranger by the name of Andy taught him everything he knew.
Once he had turned 18 he enlisted in the NCR military and spent several years patrolling the wasteland before transferring to 1st Recon after being noticed for his excellent sharpshooting skills.
When the Rangers came round looking for suitable recruits to bolster their numbers with, a couple of older rangers who were stationed at Charlie recognised the little boy who would hang around the outpost asking questions all day. This was his chance to shine and shine he did. The test was grueling, it had to be, the Rangers were the best of the best. But he did pass. He was now a fully fledged NCR Ranger and after his first patrol in which he took down an entire troop of slavers without hesitation he gained the nickname "Judge."
Ranger Judge has been sent out across the wasteland towards Salt lake city, there have been rumblings for some time now and he is to scout the area and report back.

Fighting ability- Extensive Ranger training. Good at close combat and knows the special move "Ranger Takedown" He is also very adept with a sniper rifle, but prefers to use a hunting rifle with as a scope as he says; "It might not have the range but it's not as heavy and I find it's a mite less sensitive."

Special skills- His survival skills are unmatched having spent years surviving on what he can forage whilst patrolling the Mojave.
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Fallout New jerusalem  Left_bar_bleue250/250Fallout New jerusalem  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

https://organised-chaos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum