Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have some pride!!

+2
foderico
Mizo
6 posters

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Have some pride!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Have some pride!!

Post  Mizo Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"Hmmph" snorted one of the elites "These one is squirming under my boot, can I squash it?"

Rankuru let out a snarl, you could see in his eyes the phrase 'Try it', but he held his tongue. Diedara still lay unconscious, breathing steadily. Tin-yon lay on the ground staring at the other elite, the one stood next to Kaarn, he was clearly the superior of the two.

"HQ has been bugging us to find some Saiyans to put in those tubes. Juro, knock them out and bring them back to the labs."

Juro gave a swift blow to the back of Rankuru's head and knocked him out cold. He bent down to pick him and Diedara up, he flung them over his shoulder and blasted off into the sky. The other saiyan elbowed Tin-yon in the back of the neck and grabbed his limp body, flinging him over his shoulder like Juro had done the others.

"Kanzo, please come with me." With that he followed Juro and Kanzo followed him. "My apologies Kanzo, your father has a strict policy on helping you. You're a saiyan and he expects you to act like one. You got through this battle but there will be more to come. Part of being a Saiyan is coming back stronger, over and over. You beat a saiyan down, the next day he'll back to knock you down. That's why these zeal scientists have modified the recovery tubes with Saiyan genes. They will enhance your already incredible recovery ability. Best of all, you'll come out with many times the strength you went in with, all due to your efforts today. Don't worry about the other three, if they cause us trouble we have ways to deal with them."

After the long flight and conversation they landed at the facility and everyone found their way into a recovery tube. Floating limp in the green tinted liquid Diedara's eyes shot open. He sloshed about for a second before noticing the button 'eject' by the glass window in front of him. He pressed it and the water began to drain. He stood on his feet, feeling lighter than usual, and removed the breathing apparatus. The glass tube opened outwards and he step onto the cold floor. He let out a sigh and clenched his fists, he felt strong, really strong. Looking around he noticed his armour laid out on a table, he proceeded to cover his naked body with his armaments. He turned and noticed three more tubes against the wall, it was his battle comrades. He placed his hand on the glass of Kanzo's tube, staring intently at the saiyan floating, so vulnerable. Rankuru limp and unconscious. Elites, the thing he hated most. He could kill them right now, easy. He stepped back and headed for the door. Suddenly a saiyan burst through the wall and crashed in a heap. Straight after him another saiyan flew through, his foot crushing the neck of the fallen saiyan. He turned to face Diedara.

"Diedara!! We have to move, Oran has started the revolution. I was sent to find you, the rest of the elites are protecting the palace, this was just a straggler. You are like a son to Oran, he couldn't leave you, sentimental fool. We need to get out of here before any of the elites come looking for the Karn kid, wait, is that him?"

The saiyan moved to Kanzo's tube and laughed. He charged a ki ball in his hand but Diedara grabbed it and the energy flashed out.

"Leave him. I owe him that much." Diedara look intently at the saiyan "Dorara, thank you for finding me. Where is Oran operating from?"

"Dead hill."

"Return to him, tell him I will be there soon. I have a debt to these Saiyans."

Darora nodded and blasted off through the hole he had made, leaving Diedara sitting in the room by himself.

Everyone's power level has risen by 2000 due to the recovery tubes. Everyone is eligible to create ONE new move. Have your character discover it however they wish within the Rp.

Last edited by Mizo on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have some pride!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:48 pm

I knew this was going to happen soon enough, the elites have been opressing those lower than themselves for generations

Rankuru had been awake in his tube for a few minuites, he could sence the shifting power levels, he had reamined eyes shut to ensure he could sense these presences better for it was difficult to through the cyro tube.

He could strike at any time however he appeared to be waiting, i doubt he isnt waiting for a fair fight, my armour is too far, if i strike as soon as leave the pod he would still have the advantage best thing to do in this situation is just to remain calm and see what happens

Feeling his muscles raising Rankuru felt a much stronger force within himself, he walked towards the table and picked up his armour noticing how it had been repaired to a greater standard of that than the lesser saiyans. Wearing his armour he turned to the othe"r saiyan who was awake, his eyes burning with hatred.

Its a shame, Diedara. Of all those I fought with yesterday, you seemed to be able to think a lot like myself, and co-operate to a much higher standard than others." Rankuru shot a glance at Kanzo floating almost in pity. "And now it has come to this, the easily forseen civil war where we pick sides because of different reasons, some for vengance, such as yourself, some because they have been privileged from birth, then me... forced to chose a side based on family standing despite if i go against the way they are.... its not like id be accepted elseware. So... You waiting for him to wake up aswell before you speak your mind?"
foderico
foderico

Location : on the other end of a laptop screen, with his pants off

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have some pride!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Diedara watched Rankuru leave the pod and put on his armour. He listened to his speech without flinching, his arms crossed and his features stern.

"To me, you are just another elite. It wasn't yesterday, we've been out for 2 weeks. On that day each Saiyan here fought by my side and led to my survival. I owe you all the chance to live. After I tell the others the situation here on Vegeta, I will leave, and we go right back to being enemies again."
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Kanzo awoke with a start, floating in the recovery tube. His mind had barly awakened but he felt his body alive with power. He had a strange feeling like he had overslept and missed something. Holding his hands forward he managed to press the door release and felt the liquid drain from his chamber. Without the support of the liquid he fell to his knees and crawled forward out of the chamber.

Looking up he spotted the 2 saiyans facing off and the dead Saiyan crushed beyond recognition.

"Whats the meaning of this?! Diedara, Rankuro whats happening? are we under attack?!"
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Holding back his words Rankuru stood down, knowing what ever he said would fall on deaf ears. There was no stopping this. It was Fated.

"You could say that........"
foderico
foderico

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Diedara chucked Kanzo's armour to him and stood up looking through the gap in the roof. The sky was blue and clam, belying what was really happening around him.

"Go to the palace, Rankuru, Kanzo. Stay away from Dead hill. The saiyans you look down on are no longer accepting your tyranny. If you meet me in battle, do not hold back, I will not. Good bye, and thank you. I no longer owe you, my debt is repaid. Good luck." he placed a note on the table. "If you would be so kind as to leave this here for Tin-yon..."

With that Diedara turned and looked into the eyes of each saiyan respectably.

"Sayonara." he said before blasting off towards Dead Hill.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 am

Kanzo felt a wave of shock pass through him. Could this really be true? If so his entire world had been twisted into battleground. Now that he was aware, the sounds of battle seemed to become clear in the distance. The energy felt thick in the air. Kanzo wondered at whether the planet could sustain such a huge exchanges off power in the region. A Saiyan battle royal seemed a hellish prospect.

"Rankuro, we need to regroup with our own kind and fix this situation before it becomes worse. Most must realize this is a foolish mistake."
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Beef Paste Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:29 am

Character sheet

Description

Name: Marik
Class: Lower class

Physical appearance: Medium height, well built. His face shows signs of battle, scars tear across his face. His ususal expression shows hatred and loathing. Eye colour: Black
Hair style/colour: Black, messy, proper bed head.
Armour: Wears a blue jumpsuit coated with protective pads of yellow covering his upper arms, torso, and most importantly crotch.
Scouter: Blue scouter. Often glitches causing momentary confusion.

Bio
Personality: Seen as a bit of a loner. He sees time to himself to be of the utmost importance in understanding who he is. In battle he will always see himself as the priority, however if an ally is in danger he will defend them in order to save himself.
History: He was tutored by his father as he grew up, when his father perished he became encased in loneliness and began to train alone. He watched others from afar to further his own techniques and in doing so has a broad array of fighting capabilties.
Inborn power level: 3

Fighting capablities

Solidier moves:

Ki blast: A blast of Ki from users body, usually palm.
Ki burst: A burst of ki from the users body pushing away close opponents.
Flash step: Moving at incredible speeds, usually to appear behind an opponent.
After image: User moves so fast they leave an after image, similiar to the flash step.

Ki and aura colour: Red
Signature move 1: Aurora Blast - A incredibly bright beam shoots from both palms combining into one powerful beam and explodes around the target.
Signature move 2: Blinding Faggi - Sends a huge wave of light blinding everyone in its radius.
Transformations unlocked:
Power level: 2300.
Beef Paste
Beef Paste

Location : On a chicken sandwich fighting the evils of saturates.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Tin-yon finally roused from his slumber.

I must have used more energy than I thought in that battle, I've been out of practice lately.

Tin slid his hands over the glass tube until he found the release button. The liquid slowly drained and he blinked away the haze that he struggled to see through. As the tube opened and he spilled out of it he looked around the room for his armour. When he foiund it there was a note lying next to it...

"Tin-yon, our brethren have risen up against the Upper classes. Whatever happened during the battle, remember where your loyalties lie and join us on Dead Hill."

Tin pulled his jumpsuit and armour on and looked from the dead saiyin, lying crumpled in the corner, to the hole in the wall. He took a deep breath and burst through the wall at top speed, readying himself for the conflict he was about to throw himself headfirst into.
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Have some pride!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

https://organised-chaos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Half way towards the sayian captial, Rankuru was unsure of the situation, he stopped during mid flight to ask a simple but vital question.

We need to stop this now but my words will fall on deaf ears without Kanzos backing, even then it might not be enough, but if tis war erupts theres no winner, just losers, the side which emerges above the other will just recreate the caste system and then our numbers will be few and any race, no all the lesser races near the planet Vageta will unite and attack us. DAMN.

"Kanzo, if i plead to the king of the situation will i have your backing to stop this war now?"
foderico
foderico

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Diedara caught up with Dorara who had scouted his power level and hung back.

"You should've killed them, Dara."

"I still might, Dora. Has there been much fighting?"

"A fair bit. We decimated the Semper Fi compound and rescued our brethren, but the Elites retaliated by razing the residential area...those bastards were merciless."

"Residential area-"

"Don't worry, Sora is alright. She's with the others at dead hill. She led the evacuation. A lot of people owe her their lives, Dara, you should be proud."

"Ha! Just like her mum and dad." Dara smiled for a moment. "How's the situation looking?"

"Well, we have numbers, we've always had numbers, but they mean little against the elites. Luckily for us the elites have garrisoned at the palace and haven't launched an assault. They must've figured that defending is easier than attacking, but Oran thinks they are protecting something."

"Protecting what?"

"Who knows...we're here."

The pair landed and broke into a swift walk. They brushed past the gathering saiyans, some nursing wounds, some sitting quitely, others rambling about the upcoming battle. The pair reached the top of the hill where Oran stood staring at the palace.

"Glad to see you made it boy..." Oran croaked, he was a man of 50 at least, and that was old for a saiyan, especially a lower class.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world Oran Sensei."

"Your injuries are healed completely?"

"Yes, the regeneration technology works. It would be in our interests to secure the medical compound for the battle ahead."

"No. We wont need them. We'll either secure the entire planet or die. The elites have made it so. There is only one target and they have it defended at every point. This is it boy..."

"You don't sound confident."

"I have a feeling in my gut that there is more to this than we know Diedara. I just don't want to throw these men into something they'll regret."

"We will win, Oran. Have faith. What are your plans?"

"Hmph, I hope you are right." Oran finally turned to look at Dara. "We strike tonight. Two teams on opposing sides of the palace will assault the doors. There is no room for tactics. It will be an all out brawl."
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

"We must attempt to stop this before it gets out of hand. Surley some of them can be reasoned with, after all this attack is doomed to defeat."

*Kanzo landed and began to try to think about a resolution to the situatiuon.*

"We may have to eliminate the ringleader...That could be the only way to stop this early."
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Before a reply could be made two elites flash stepped before Kanzo and Rankuru.

"Kanzo Kaarn, Rankuru, Commander Kaarn requires your presence. Now." Reaching a their hands out, both elites held onto the two saiyans and dragged them to the gates before the palace within an instant "We hear you've been playing with the dregs boy-"

"Sijou! Leave them!" yelled a harsh, croaking voice from inside the halls, it was Kanzo's father. "Get in here boy! And bring your new friend."
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Kanzo felt a familiar and unpleasant feeling creep through his body.

"Its my father..Chances are he's in a good mood. He wanted this war more than anyone."

Kanzo spoke low to Rankuro fearfull of his fathers reactions should his father hear his words. As he entered the lavishly decorated room his father was sittting in he showed a respectfull family salute which he had long learned his father expected from all his vassels family or otherwise.

"what is the purpose of my summoning Commander Kaarn?"
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Commander Kaarn sighed, looking up from his maps and papers he watched his son and Rankuru walk into the war room.

"2300...I expected more from my blood." he pushed himself up from the table and whether Kanzo was going to reply or not he interjected "Save your excuses, you can still be of used to me. You know that Diedara boy, don't you?"

The two nodded.

"Well I happen to know that Oran bastard has a place in his heart for that Saiyan and I, need that bastard Oran's heart. When the dogs on dead hill start the battle, I want you to find Diedara, and I want you to draw out Oran. He wont let his precious boy die. That's his weakness. Whereas we, as true saiyans will give anything for the glory of Vegeta. For Vegeta!" Kaarn gave a formal salute and the other Saiyans in the room joined him, he didn't notice whether Rankuru or Kanzo joined.

He walked up to Kanzo and placed his hand on his son's shoulder.

"You'll do this for me Kanzo, right?"
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

At the mention of his former comrade Kanzo felt a stab of remorse. This man who had just untill recently been his comrade and now he would have to pursue and kill him. He cursed the circumstances that had led to this unfortunate turn of events but swallowed his feelings.

"When will this attack begin?"

Kanzo noticed Rankuro flash him a look of uncertainty

COmmander Kaarn grinned with satasfaction, the lines caused by age and battle scars became frighteningly clear across his beaten face.

"This we are not sure off...Although we know the battle will be closed and desperate."

"Is their no chance of a peacefull resol.."

Commander Kaarn stood upright and silenced Kanzo with the raising off his hand.

"This is not our way!! You shame you're kind with foolish talk of peace. The only result of this battle shall we the total anniliation of the weaker class." Kaarn smiled apparatly pleased at the prospect.

"Forgive my words father..I was merly exploring every option we have. If the death of DIadara is what would please you then i shall make it happen."
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

"And when the lower class is eliminated, which they will be, what will happen then? a caste sytem cannot exsist with a single caste, who will become the next lower class saiyans to have another revolt on our hands, what about when Vegeta was at its former glory and would fight with hon....

Suddenly another saiyan interupted Rankuru's diplomacy with a fist square to the jaw of Rankuru.

"know your place... Little brother" Ranzo, Rankuru's older brother one of the kings elite guards and was even feared by most of the other guardsmen. "dont make me continue, you shall enjoy your time on the frontline as a TRUE SAIYAN WOULD!"

As the room erupted with laughter at the weaker saiyans Ranukuru was helpless he was completly beaten after a single hit, he was weak.
foderico
foderico

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Through the laughter Commander Kaarn was silent. As the roar died down he violently lunged forwards grabbing Rankuru by the neck and held him clear off the ground.

"Don't you talk to me about glory and honor, fledgling, you know nothing of either." he flung Rankuru to Kanzo's feet "Kanzo, I expect you to teach this boy what it means to be a true saiyan, understood?"

Again without any chance for Kanzo to reply Commander Kaarn returned to his seat and ushered them away.

"You have your assignment, you're no longer needed here." he sighed and suddenly looked up with the harshest stare, his cold eyes beamed as if piercing through an ever evasive fog of war "Kanzo, come back with Diedara's head, or not at all."
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:46 am

The terrain passed by as Tin-Yon flew through the air. His gaze was zeroed in right in front of him, all his concentration was focused on his destination. So the blow that struck him in the face came as a big surprise to him.

His initial thought after the pain passed was to reprimand himself for failing to sense the oncoming attack.

He righted himself and turned to face his attacker. A look of shock swept over his face as soon as he saw his assailant.

"You..."
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Have some pride!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

https://organised-chaos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:16 pm

"Not the most honourable approach i know but i cant risk my chances and have to be smart. Unfortunate that it has come to this but now i have to fight former allies or die" Rankuru moved back and checked his scouter for Tin - yon's power level.

A siginificant increase from the last time we met, however i will need to observe him a little more yet

"huh, this will be interesting, now lets face it were both better fighters on the ground than in mid flight so why dont we fight on solid ground?" Rankuru motioned to the earth beneath them.
foderico
foderico

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Sijou found it odd that Rankuru simply left after the meeting without saying a word to anyone. However he wasn't worried, he was just a weakling, the battle would go the same with or without him there. Sijou walked to Kanzo and stood face to face, obnoxiously so.

"What is it with you and the weaklings? You want to be careful, they'll hold you back, kid. Unlike me, I'll be right by your father's side during the battle, you're just the plan b in case we get bored of the colour of lower class blood. Ha, hit a nerve did I? Daddy doesn't love you?" Sijou taunted "Remember before you raise your fists to me, my power level is 12,000. Compared to a measly 2300, you'd be an insect under my shoe."
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Diedara's scouter picked up the power levels from a distance.

Tin-yon and that elite, is there someone else? Damn scouter...

"You see that too Dara?" Oran asked.

"I do, should I investigate?"

"No, it could be a trap. Tin-yon will have to fight for himself, we can't spare a single saiyan to help him. Kaarn would use that as a weakness and stomp us out." Oran sighed "Listen, I want you to stay back when the attack goes ahead. No! Listen, Dara! You must do this." Dara continued to try and interrupt.

"What!? I'm much more use on the battle field!"

"Dara you'll listen to me or I'll break your legs myself! That'll stop you getting yourself killed!"

Suddenly it clicked with Diedara, Oran cared about him, but being saiyan's that was something neither would ever admit. Dara caught Oran's old blue eyes slightly glisten with fresh tears, but within a second they were gone. Oran nodded to him, Dara nodded back. Agreed.

"Thank you...Now, I want you to stick with this saiyan, he has a technique that can be used to blind the enemy, if they reach back this far. If they do Dara, I want you and Marik to send the message to the civilians, keep them safe." Oran sighed once more "Marik! Come over here!"
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Kanzo didn't need to be told Sijuo's power level to understand the difference between them. It was obvious enough standing before him to know he had no chance in a direct fight. Swallowing his anger and pride he simply looked away and began to devise a plan for his next move. THe battle was raging outside and if he could be a part of it and survive his power level would grow immensly. This time however he would have to let it go.

Kanzo "If there is nothing futher you would like to discuss comander, i will leave on my mission."

Not wanting to wait for futher possible insults Kanzo simply leapt backwards and flashstepped outside the building. HIs scouter at the ready he head off towards the sounds of battle seeking DIadara's presence.
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Beef Paste Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 pm

Marik stared into the sky lost in his own thoughts. As he scanned the horizon, he observed two saiyans locked in verbal conflict. He was immediately distracted as he heard his name being mentioned.

"What is it Oran?" said Marik as he strolled forward.

"You're going to be working with Dara to distract the enemy and at all costs, ensure the survival of the civilians, understood?"

Marik simply stared at Diedara.

"I work better alone..."

"You're helping the civilians, not yourself Marik, you need each other" stated Oran.

Marik rolled his eyes and held out his hand to Diedara. "Nice to meet you.." he sighed

Beef Paste
Beef Paste

Location : On a chicken sandwich fighting the evils of saturates.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"For the record, I work better alone too." Diedara held out his hand and shook Marik's tightly.

Letting go he turned to Oran.

"Dekiagari!" with those words 4 strong saiyans appeared before Oran, blocking Marik and Dara's view "It's time."

The saiyan's nodded and disappeared. There was a slow rumbling as hundreds of saiyans started to move. On the opposite side of the palace a similar scene was occurring.

"Sayonara Dara, Marik." Oran hovered up into the air and began to speak in a booming voice "Saiyans!!! Today we make our stand! No longer will the imperial pigs keep us down! Saiyan blood is saiyan blood no matter what family you are born into! I will not lie to you, a lot of you will die today, but it will be a glorious death! When you feel the end coming, I want you to take at least two of those bastards to hell along with you!!! FOR VEGETA!!!"

A chorus of voices yelled 'FOR VEGETA' in reply. The sky darkened as the army flew over Marik and Dara. The force opposite the palace also charged. The battle had begun.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum