Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have some pride!!

+2
foderico
Mizo
6 posters

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Have some pride!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Have some pride!!

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Blood was dripping from the end of Kanzo's limp fingers as he reassessed his situation. From the steady amount of blood now trickling from the breached part of his enemy's armour, he had geussed that the blood coating his hand most likely belonged to Diadara. He could feel a rising hope that victory might now be close. Despite his opponents clear efforts to hide it, Diadara's eyes were now losing focus, his posture had changed dramatically. Where before Diadara had been proud and steady, he now subtly rested his weight against a rock and his expresion for the first time since the fight had begun, had begun to betray signs of uncertainty.

"You're done Diadara! This fight is over."
"Speak for yourself." Diadara retorted scowling.

Kanzo looked down observing his own injuries. His arms and legs were covered in burns and deep cuts. As he took in a deep breath of air he could feel a broken rib pressing against the inside of his chest almost ready to burst through should he make the wrong move.

He's right if i don't end this quickly it could be over for me too.

There was a deafening rumbling sound as more of the Vegeta's surface gave way and an avalanche of rocks, which had untill recently stood as a small mountain tumbled towards them. Threating to nock them into the pool of magma that was slowly consuming the ground around them. The path of escape was vanishing in clear sight but unnoticed by the two warriors locked in a battle to the death. Casting reason aside Kanzo ran to the end of his platform and leaped forward, narrowly avoiding the casdade of rocks falling around him. Kanzo risked a glance back as his only chance of retreat was crushed into oblivion then consumed by the molten rock. He looked forward again to see Diadara now barly standing but clearly ready to fight to the death. The distance between them was vanishing at a terrifying rate. Two battles cries echoed through the deserted battleground as the two opponents eyes locked, closed the distance between them.
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have some pride!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Have some pride!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Have some pride!!

Post  Mizo Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 pm

The ground rocked as the indomitable power of geology coupled with the battle lust of the Saiyans ripped apart planet Vegeta. Dara rested one arm on a rock, trying desperately to keep his composure and balance. He felt like a hole had been punched right through his chest. He struggled to breath, never mind stand, how in the hell was he going to fight? Suddenly Kanzo burst towards him as a cascade of boulders tumbled down towards them. Dara decided to repay Kanzo's frontal attack in kind and blasted forwards, his fist clenched, ready to break his opponent. The two let out heart wrenching battle cries that amazingly resonated over the violent shattering of the planet. The distance closed. Kanzo let his fist fly, but Dara leaped upwards using Kanzo's outstretched arm as a spring board. Flipping over Kanzo, Dara haphazardly hopped from falling boulder to falling boulder until landing upon a relatively untouched plateau. As his feet touched the ground an intense, wretched pain shot throughout his body and he tripped falling face first to the ground. His already bloodied face was now caked with dirt as he pushed himself to his feet. Stumbling again to find a surface to support himself on, he came across one of the boulders lying in its crater and slumped against it. Meanwhile Kanzo had followed Dara's movements and was now heading to the plateau with frightening speed.

I have no Ki left...and this wound on my chest means any psychical contact will be worse for me than it will for him...I need to find a way of injuring him without the use of Ki or my fists...

Dara looked around frantically until coming across a sudden realisation. He took his hand off the boulder he was leant against and placed both arms around its circumference. He lifted with all his might and began to spin. Faster and faster he went, stubbornly keeping his balance, until finally it became too much and he let go. The boulder hurtled towards Kanzo at a blinding speed.

"This ends now!!!"
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have some pride!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum