Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have some pride!!

+2
foderico
Mizo
6 posters

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Have some pride!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Have some pride!!

Post  Pain Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:57 pm

The sound of the incoming saiyans reached Kaarn's ears. He exited the war room and flew to the top of the palace. The elite forces seeped out and surrounded the building.

"Remember who the true saiyans are! Now go do what you're best at!" with those words his dropped his hand and the group split in two in order to meet the dual attack of the lower classes.

Kaarn flicked on his scouter and searched for his son's power.

That boy better not let me down...
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 am

Kanzo stopped. A great aura of power had taken hold of the atmosphere. A crunching sound was heard and cracks in the earth began to show along the plains where in the distance the battle had begun.

"How can a physical enviroment withstand such an exchange of power. I assume the battle has started at last."

In the distance the battle truly had begun great cascades of energy where being thrown in all directions causing unimaginable damage to the landscape. Saiyans locked in battle in all corners where having an affect on the protesting earth. WOuld the planet be able to hold?
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have some pride!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

It sent a shiver down every saiyans back. It shook the very earth to the core, not a soul could escape it. The sky was alight with colours, none of them beautiful, all of them deadly. Veins of destruction ripped huge gorges in the ground deeper than any saiyan would care to look. Immense heat and the foul stench of blood and sweat emanated from the sphere of battle. The two forces hit each other with such might at the beginning they were both throw back a few feet from the exchange. After which hundreds of separate battles commenced, some over in seconds leaving just another corpse on the field, others lasted longer draining the power of its components until finally one gave way. The forces were evenly balanced for the moment.

Diedara stood aghast, he daren't turn his scouter to the battlefield through fear of its demise. Instead he turned it away from the field and caught something. 2300, Kanzo! It was getting closer.

"We should move..." the words were hard to say at first as the oppressive atmosphere beat down on him "There, at the coordinates 10, 15, someone is on the outskirts of the battle and they seem to be heading this way. If they intend to reach us we should move to a better vantage point. We don't want them discovering the location of the civilians and we need to keep our own eyes out on how the battle is going. Follow me..."

Diedara turned and in a blast of light shot into the air.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Have some pride!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 am

Kanzo approched the battle, flanked now by 2 Saiyans who had discovered him and taken it upon themselves to fight alongside him. One of them suddenly piped up with exitement.

"My lord Kanzo! See their in the distance? A band of civilians are attempting to flee through the distraction of battle. We should move quickly to cut them off."

Kanzo looked towards the eager saiyan

"YOu can't be serious? You are an elite Saiyan! WHy would you entertain such thoughts? WHy not leave those barbaric thoughts to the lower classes?"

The smile faded as the rebuked saiyan glared at Kanzo. His respect for the famous Saiyan vanished quickly."

"You are son to the great commander Kaarn and display such weakness? How sad our people will be to learn the apple feel far from the tree. We expected a great and fearless warrior when we approched you."

Kanzo was about to reply his frustration building when the other saiyan spoke.

"Lord Kanzo has a point. It would feed the rebellion if we were seen to be attacking fleeing civilians. We shall punish those traiters later. Once we have crushed these enemies"

Kanzo looked on as his race destroyed themselves in plain sight, killing their own people without remorse. This image would stick with him for the rest of his life....Although from the way things were going, he doubted he would see anymore days after this one.

Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 am

FIGHTING POST

As he descended to the ground he he kept his gaze on Rankuru.

"I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, especially not so soon..."

But from the way that battles going over there, tearing the planet asunder with the strain of it, I'm not going to be able to hold back. Even against someone that I owe my very life to...

Readying himself he took a deep breath, not wanting to give Rankuru any chance to get the upper hand he burst forward, dealing a flurry of punches to his opponent.

Blow after blow was blocked and deflected without fail. Not a single hit landed.

Tin-yon charged again, punching and kicking from every angle, this time after Rankuru had successfully blocked every one of his attacks, he flash-stepped behind him and before his adversary had a chance to defend himself, landed a single punch to his kidneys.

Rankuru bent over double, feeling relief that he had finally dealt some damage, Tin-yon stepped back. However he had relaxed too soon. The elite Saiyan wasn't as hurt as he was making out, quickly spinning round he pushed off the floor and delivered an uppercut straight to Tin-yon's jaw, sending him soaring through the air, landing in a heap several metres away.

Damn... I let my guard down, what a foolish mistake. I shouldn't underestimate him.

Lifting himself to a standing position Tin-yon regained his composure and turned to face Rankuru. Taking a deep breath he geared himself up to unleash another attack...

Fighter 1 power level: 2300
Fighter 2 power level: 2300
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Have some pride!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

https://organised-chaos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:30 pm

FIGHTING POST

"I had hoped it wouldnt come to this either, but what ive learnt is that im too insiginificant to change a thing"

Know your place... Little Brother
These words resounded inside Rankurus head.

"All we can do is fight to survive, it pains me to fight you and even after this another will try to topple me, there is no way out, no thinking far ahead its all in the moment"

All right I know his capabilities were evenly matched, he wasnt taunted to the ground and he will come straight at you in the air. Think.

After a slight moment of reflection Rankuru grinned slightly, he flash stepped as higher into the air and began to launch a volley of small Ki blasts at Tin-yon who immediatly began to dodge as if they were pointless. As this contiuned Rankuru began to grin again and launched a single Ki blast of much more significant size and power but still once again not of immence threat. As Tin-yon dodge the last blast and readied for a counter Rankuru and flew straight towards him to catch him on the surprise, he tackled Tin-yon and they both crashed into the ground on the planets surface as the dust cleared both siyans were stood upright as if almost unscaved.

Ha, worked a lot faster than i thought.

foderico
foderico

Location : on the other end of a laptop screen, with his pants off

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:23 pm

TULLIUS' POST

Action:- 3
0-1 Boooooooring
2-3 Hmmm, some nice punches and ki blasts
4-5 Stop! I can't see through the blood!

Detail:- 4
0-1 Who did what now?
2-3 I know whats happened quite well
4-5 Wow, that's beautiful. I know everything, the character's feelings, movements, everything.

Dialogue:- 5
0-1 I cant tell what is speech and what isn't
2-3 I can just tell who is speaking
4-5 You've used colours for speech, italics for thought, nice

Statistics and playing to them:- 5
0-1 Ok, you just god modded and where are your end of post statistics?
2-3 Your still acting better than your power level, but your statistics are there atleast
4-5 You Roleplayed well according to your powerlevel and your statistics are done properly

Total: 17/20
Power level gain: N/A

FODERICO'S POST

Action:- 4
0-1 Boooooooring

Detail:- 2
0-1 Who did what now?
4-5 Wow, that's beautiful. I know everything, the character's feelings, movements, everything.

2-3 Your still acting better than your power level, but your statistics are there atleast
4-5 You Roleplayed well according to your powerlevel and your statistics are done properly

Total: 16/20

TULLIUS 1 vs FODERICO 0

Last edited by Mizo on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:03 pm

FIGHTING POST

The two Saiyan warriors stared intently, each waiting for their opponents next move.

"What's the matter Tin-yon? Out of breath? Surely not, this has been barely more than a sparring match so far!"

"You're right, we've both tested each other's defenses, it's time to stop dancing around and fight." Tin-yon laughed. Snarling as he spat the words.

Just then an immense explosion sounded from the epicenter of the intense battle still raging. Rankuru and Tin-yon glanced in the direction of the disturbance. Sensing the power of the two enemies clashing in the distance.

Using the moment to his advantage Tin-yon surged forward, closing the gap between himself and his attacker. His fist connected with Rankuru's chest, it should have sent him careering away, if not for the fact that Tin-yon was still somewhat groggy from the recovery tube. Rankuru merely slid backwards a few feet, ready to attack.

As he fired off a few ki-blasts there was no time to react, the shot's smashed against Tin-yon's body, pushing him back with the force of the attack.

As he looked up he saw his enemy readying himself to use the same Earth Line Blast he had used against those mechs.

Quick, got to think, I can't let him hit me with that attack...

He hastily analyzed the battlefield. Even here the battle between the classes was taking it's toll on the planet, the ground was cracking up everywhere.

Tin-yon allowed himself a slight smile as he waited for the oncoming attack.

Rankuru fired his ki into the earth, jagged cracks traced their advance across the ground, getting closer and closer. Then at the last second, Tin-yon hurriedly blasted downwards. His ki connected with Rankuru's and the ground opened up and a fissure released it's steam into the air, blanketing the area with a quickly dissipating fog.

There was silence for a second, then a shape burst through the cloud and the sole of Tin-yon's boot connected with Rankuru's face, lifting him from the ground and sending him backwards, spinning over and over...

Tin-Yon's power level: 2300
Rankuru's power level: 2300
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:
Have some pride!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Have some pride!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Through the fog surrounding Tin-yon and Rankuru rose another, his armour tattered and torn. It was his rapid decent from an explosion on the battle field that caused the fissure, unlike Tin-yon's deduction that his opponents technique had cancelled out his own. He flash stepped before Rankuru taking the hit intended for him, he barely flinched, but with incredible speed and strength knocked Rankuru back, hoping to protect him from Tin-yon. He raised his hand and began to form a small blue flame of energy. His gaze burning into Tin-yon, his power level was far too high for Tin-yon to defend against. Just as suddenly as he had arrived the random saiyan was elbowed in the face and sent flying once more. A fellow freedom fighter had knocked the royalist away, he gave a quick glance to Rankuru then to Tin-yon. His eyes finally ended up on the royalist as he righted himself in the air.

"Good luck" he said to Tin-yon as he dashed off towards his opponent.

He would have to fight Rankuru alone, again.
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 am

"Shit, those civilians are completely exposed, they should've been evacuated by now." Diedara whispered to Marik who were both crouched behind a large boulder atop a rather large hill "Those three royalist must've noticed them, we need to cut them off."

"Shouldn't I just blind them, so we can get the civilians to safety?"

"I told one of those saiyans that if I met him in battle, that I would not hold back. I intend to keep to my word. Do you have a problem with that, Marik?" he said coldly, staring at Marik, who eventually shook his head sternly "The two with him have a combined power level slightly higher than yours, do you think you can take them? At least long enough for me to finish my fight?"

"Of course."

"Good. They will be here soon, make sure those two stay out of my way. Oh, and make sure you stay out of my way too. Don't interrupt, no matter what. I wont fall, but if I do, those civilians are your priority..." Before Marik could answer Dara spoke again "They're here."

With that he dashed to the side of the hill, flying high above Kanzo and his tag alongs.

"Kanzo Kaarn! I believe I told you we were enemies and that if I met you here I would not hold back! That I would kill you! I guess the time has come to keep my word! Prepare yourself!"

Dara waited for Marik to make his move.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 am

Kanzo stared up into the sky and the eyes of his former comrade.

"Diedara...The path you and you're kin have taken has driven this world into chaos. However its not too late to help me bring down the dog Oran and redeem you're name!"

Diedara did not speak. He raised his arms and the air was suddenly thick with power. Cascades of energy swept from his body as the mention of his mentor seemed to enrage him. A battle now seemed inevitable.

"I'm going to have to fight him. You two keep his friend busy until I defeat him."

Or die He thought as he leapt towards Diedara.
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:31 am

"Let's not waste any time!" Dara yelled performing a round house kick in mid air.

Kanzo ducked and pulled back his fist, swinging for Diedara's face. After a full 360 degree spin Dara managed to place his palm before the incoming fist. There was a struggle for a moment, as Dara held onto his opponents clenched hand, trying to hold back his momentum. He managed to pushed Kanzo's fist away at last and flash stepped behind his opponent. Appearing behind Kanzo, just above his head, Dara clamped his hands together and brought them down on his on his victim's head. Kanzo noticed just in time and flash stepped behind Dara kicking him hard in the ribs, causing Dara to keel over.

"Guh, lucky shot."

The air felt thick with pride as the two seemed to hover there glaring into each other's eyes. Dara grabbed the leg Kanzo had almost embedded into his side and began to spin. Faster, faster, faster. Until finally letting go hurling Kanzo into a nearby cliff face. He crashed against the rock causing a small creator. He scuff his face, removing some dirt. It was just an aesthetic wound but it made Dara's lips curl into a smirk.

"It wont happen again!"

Around Dara suddenly burst a spherical black aura and he shot towards Kanzo. There wasn't a second to think, but Kanzo had managed to dodge the charge. More of the cliff face crumbled as Dara collided with it. As the dust cleared Kanzo could see Dara holding his arms out stretched, two black orbs crackling in his palms. He hovered ominously away from the cliff face closer to Kanzo

"How dare you avoid your punishment! It's time you paid your debt!!" He pulled his arms inwards merging the two orbs "DEATH BEAM!!!"

CRACK!!!!

The buzzing black orbs suddenly burst into life and a thick cylinder of black energy swirled towards Kanzo at blinding speed.

Fighter 1 power level:2300

Last edited by Mizo on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 pm

FIGHTING POST

After the momental but pivital interuption Rankuru began to notice the devastation further around him, he thought he would have made a scar upon planet Vegeta, but as he looked around the devestation around them was far worse.

Look at it all, there will be no winner here

It appeared now that Tin-Yon had also recovered from the intrusion. They both looked at each other for a mear second then flashed stepped into the gap between them to exchange a few blows to be merly blocked and shrugged off. The two would then flash step back still observing each other.

Hes gaining the upper hand i need to think of something, If i try leading him to another group of Saiyans, we will both be evaporated in seconds, the chances of finding anyone who isnt powerful to still be alive are slim, however a lure sounds intriguing... wait that might just do it

Rankuru began to charge his Ki for another Earth Line Blast.

"Ha! The earth of Vegeta is already battle torn, i will use this to further fuel my blast radius, your repeated technique wont be able to counter it again"

Rankuru begins to build the Ki in his body feeling the energy grow his fists clench as the Ki builds, Rankuru grits his teeth to summon the Ki soon knowing he wont have long before hes interupted. The battered remains of his cloak begins to slowly rise with the pressure, the black Ki begins to expand in size from his fists to his elbows as he draws on more power.

As the black Ki begins to envelop around Rankuru as the Ki level rises, Tin-yon Goes in for the attack upon Rankuru to prevent this, as he draws closer Rankuru raises his arms towards the oncoming Tin-Yon, unleashing the unstable pressure at his adversary.

foderico
foderico

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm

FODERICO'S POST

0-1 Boooooooring

0-1 Who did what now?

Total: 18/20
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 am

FIGHTING POST

It was too late, far too late to stop himself now, the black Ki hit him square in the chest. His breath evacuated his lungs with an audible 'whoosh' as he soared backwards, his limp body skipping and skimming along the ground, twisting over and over until, he finally came to a screeching rest.

He was barely conscious, his eyes were fighting to roll back into his head, his body was screaming in agony.

Got to stand up, got to stay awake... got to... do something...

Slowly but surely he lifted his arm, placed the flat of his palm on the ground and focused all of his energy on lifting himself up. Gradually, painfully, he rose to a slouched, standing position. Turning to face Rankuru he saw his adversary observing him carefully. Tin-yon might be on his last legs but it looked as though that powerful blast had also taken it's toll somewhat on his enemy as well; he was visibly swaying, although he was undoubtedly a lot more steady than Tin-yon was.

He closed his eyes for a moment, slowed his breathing and mentally blocked the pain that seemed to be coursing through every fibre of his being. Feeling the relief sweep over his body he brought himself to his full stature, took a deep breath and shot off like a bullet towards Rankuru, fist raised.

Just as Tin-yon reached his foe, he quickly flash stepped behind him and brought his fist crashing down across the back of Rankuru's neck. Narrowly avoiding Rankuru's spinning kick that suddenly seemed as if to come from nowhere, Tin-yon lashed out with his own leg, catching Rankuru in the ribs. There was a definitive crack but for the time being he could not be sure if it had been his bone or his rival's.

"Haha! You must know there's no way you can win, you can barely stand up, two blows and you've exhausted yourself!"

He wasn't listening, he was blocking everything out except the need to keep on fighting.

I have to defeat you, I have to get to my brothers. They need my help!

At this last thought his body swelled up, they were exchanging equal blows now, Tin-yon getting weaker with each passing second as the pain slowly ebbed back into his body. With each devastating blow they traded the earth around them cracked even further, as if reacting to the immense energies that these two warriors were emanating.

All of sudden there was a strange splintering sound, almost like something shaking free. An almighty crack sounded from below and the earth opened up below them. Rankuru immediately made to fly to a safe distance, however Tin-yon had other ideas, in the spur of the moment he jumped onto Rankuru and dragged him down, into the deep cravass that had opened up...

Corrected my mistakes, I'll stand by the judges ruling though. In my defense it was almost 7 am and I'd been awake for nearly 48 hours.

Last edited by Tullius on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:25 pm

TULIUS'S POST

Action:- 5
0-1 Boooooooring

Detail:- 5
0-1 Who did what now?

Dialogue:- 4 - I can't tell whether the italics are thought or audible due to the speech marks.

Statistics and playing to them:- 3 - This is because you didn't include the power levels or add FIGHTING POST.

Tulius (Tin-yon) 0 Vs Foderico (Rankuru) 1
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Fighting post

Kanzo leapt skywards away as the black cyliner tore through the air then collided with the spot he had occupied mere seconds before. Agony swept through his body as a wave of heat from the explosion burnt through his skin. The smell of his own burning flesh now invaded his nostrils as he attempted to slow his momentum. Reaching out, Kanzo managed to grab hold of a chunck of rock thrown by the violent burst of energy and swung it in an arc releasing it in Diadara's direction. Diadara foccused now on the approaching rock raised his palm and shot a blast of KII into it. The rock shattered into thousands of pieces and Diadara began to scan around once again for his target.

"Where have you run off too Kanzo?! Fight me you coward!!"

The question was anwered without deley as the front of a boot collided with the back of Diadara's head. A spray of blood followed the path of his flight 100 meters through the air. With expert reflexes Diadara still managed to land on his feet. Blood was now streaming down his face from the wound which whilst painfull didn't seem too serious for the moment. Correcting his broken nose, Diadara's face caked in blood and mud split into a grin.

Fighter 1 power level:2300
Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Stefan marked this

MIZO'S POST

0-1 Boooooooring

0-1 Who did what now?

Dialogue:- 4

______________________________________________________-

NINJASTEVE'S POST

0-1 Boooooooring

0-1 Who did what now?

Dialogue:- 3

A ONE TIME DRAW!!!

Mizo 1(Diedara) Vs Ninjasteve 1(Kanzo Kaarn)
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Fighting post

"And I thought this was going to be boring!!" Dara yelled with a manic grin.

His body started to flicker like he was a holograph.

"After image?!"

Dara had appeared right next to him, low to the ground, his right fist rising to Kanzo's face. Kanzo brought both his hands down, palms flat against Dara's bruised knuckles. They both held there for a moment, the surprise momentum Dara had initially brought had balanced out. It was a stalemate.

"Good. Now let me show you something your sheltered training couldn't teach you!!" his fists gave way, pulling his right hand back, palm open, his left hand locked around Kanzo's wrist "DODGE THIS!!"

His right hand burst into a black and roughly spherical ball of raging Ki. Letting out a battle roar he slammed the Ki into Kanzo's chest, his hand clasped tight around Kanzo's wrist preventing any escape. The next he knew Kanzo had blasted backwards crashing through several boulders scattered across the battle field. He finally came to an abrupt stop, slammed into the wall of a guard tower. He slumped to the ground as Dara landed with a gentle pat in front of him. Kanzo's chest armour had melted away revealing a slightly scorched patch of skin that trickled with blood.

"In my first real battle one of your fellow elites used that move on me. If it wasn't for my master, I would have died. After he had saved me he told me something I will never forget." Dara paused for a moment, closing his eyes, remembering that time, he eyes shot open again and stared deep into Kanzo's "'A saiyan's power has nothing to do with training, but the amount of blood he has shed!' And I have bled for 20 years at the hands of your brethren! I will not lose to you!"

Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjasteve Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Fighting post

Kanzo reached out and gripped the shoulderguard of his armour with a slight click he released the strap letting the smouldering armour fall away. It had been rendered useless in any case and perhapes now he would be able to move more freely. It seemed he and a select few others would have to pay the price of his kins arrogance and cruelty and face the brunt of the lower classes fury.

You are a fool if you think you can save you're people by starting a war you cannot win!!"

Kanzo raised his fists in a fighting pose as the fury welled up within him. He could see the surface of his home planet disintergrating under the pressure. Fissures miles deep now covered the battleground and molten rock was spewing from between the cracks. Planet Vegeta was now an image of hell with hewn bodied littering the scarred landscape.

"WHAT HAVE YOU PEOPLE DONE!!!"

letting his anger guide him Kanzo closed in again with Diadara. Both exchanged a violent flurry of punches , tactics had been disregarded as sheer animalistic fury had taken over the fight. Feeling a surge of energy Kanzo raised his palm and released a spinning ball of kii towards Diadara. Diadara decided to dodge the attack and veered away sideways losing his momentum. Using this moment and futher tapping into his building power, Kanzo shot forward again aimed his fist directly into Diadara's stomach. The attack landed and Kanzo felt his hand break through the armour and strike the flesh beneath. As his power began to ebb Kanzo leapt back landing on an isolated rock flanked by pits now deeper than eyes could see. Satisfied he had caused some damage he fell to his knees exhausted. Blood was dripping from the fist although it was unclear who the blood belonged too.

Ninjasteve
Ninjasteve
Right Hand Man
Right Hand Man

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:21 pm

MIZO'S POST

0-1 Boooooooring

0-1 Who did what now?

Dialogue:- 4

NINJASTEVE'S POST

0-1 Boooooooring

0-1 Who did what now?

Total: 19/20

Mizo 1 (Diedara) Vs Ninjasteve 2 (Kanzo Kaarn)

Difficult one to judge, both superb posts. The only reason I deducted a point for dialogue from Mizo is because of the section at the end, where the font changes colour, I wasn't really sure what was going on there.
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 pm

FIGHTING POST

"Let go of me you scum!"

In a moment of panic Rankuru lost all sence of his control, he began to flaunder his arms to try and get them free from the suprisingly, due to what was left of Tin-Yon's stamina, unbreakable grip.

As the pair began to plumet towards the broken earth he began to regain his control and tried to forcefully remove Tin - Yon but to no avail.

"Fool, we will both be killed, its a miracle either of us are still alive"

As Rankuru Pleaded with Tin-Yon he could hear his menacing laughter, as he tightened his grip.

What is he planning, surely he will release me at the latest possible moment, then i will grab him and launch him further down, but if he doesnt he could be trying to take me down with him. I will have to summon all the strength i have

Rankuru began to build his Ki but as he did his body tore it self up as his muscles began to rip.

NO. I have never gone so far before, my training was nothing like this, Im... Exhausted, is this really my Limit

As the ground was only moments away Rankuru began to breathe slowly.

"Know this, Tin - Yon the moment you release me i will have youplunged into the earth, however if you wish to die and kill me in the process then.... maybe there is more to you, and maybe the rest of the Lower Saiyans"

Accepting the inevitable Rankuru closes his eyes and begins to breathe to try and judge the last effort of not a lesser Saiyan, but an equal.

Tin-yon's power level: 2300

Last edited by foderico on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
foderico
foderico

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tullius Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

FIGHTING POST

As the sky above them quickly became a fleeting pinprick all Tin-yon could do was hold onto Rankuru.

There's no way I can fly myself out of this canyon, I'm completely exhausted, but...
"I'm taking you with me, one way or another Rankuru!"

They dropped further and further, tumbling past great rocky ridges, gigantic stalactites and cavernous openings. Seemingly picking up speed with every second they spent in the air.

They travelled further and further down until it seemed they would plummet straight into the planet's core and die instantly. When all of a sudden, a platform appeared below them, rising to meet them in mid-air. They crashed straight through the solid earth and simultaneously hit the floor with a sickening thud. Tin-yon's eyes slumped shut as a barrage of rocks came tumbling down on top of the pair of them.

Tin-yon opened his eyes, blinking them rapidly in an attempt to adjust his vision to that of the dark cavern they had found themselves in. He suddenly became aware of an immense shooting pain coming from his ar...

Coming from where his arm used to be, one of the falling rocks had landed directly onto his left arm, crushing it from the elbow downwards. He slowed his breathing and tried not to scream out in agony.

Gaining some awareness of where he was he scanned the area close to him for signs of Rankuru and saw his head lift from the ground as he too regained consciousness.

With immense effort he shoved the rock that was crushing his arm, gaining just enough room to slide himself free. It took almost all of his remaining effort to lift himself to his feet and face his adversary...

Tin-yon's power level: 2300
Tullius
Tullius
Master Of The Universe
Master Of The Universe

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizo Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:10 pm

FODERICO'S POST

0-1 Boooooooring

0-1 Who did what now?

Statistics and playing to them:- 4

Power level gain: 1000 (one post)

TULIUS'S POST

0-1 Boooooooring

0-1 Who did what now?

Power level gain: 1000 (one post)

Tulius (Tin-yon) 1 Vs Foderico (Rankuru) 1

They were both great posts, very different, but both with their merits. Fods was more like a dbz scene with the dialogue etc, whereas Mark's was a much more descriptive and visceral scene. You both earned full points for detail in different ways. The only reason Fod lost out on this one is the way he Rped Tin-yon, describing his menacing laughter, I don't believe that is something Tin-yon would do. Otherwise both great posts. Seeing as you are both on the cusp of losing all your stamina, I have awarded you a temporary power level boost of 1000 that will last for your next post. Enjoy.
Mizo
Mizo

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  foderico Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 pm

As Rankurus Vision began to focus he looked at the platform beneath himself, he began to puzzle why he ended up in these surroundings with just glimers what had previously happened.

However there was one focus in his conscience.

"I must Kill Tin-Yon" Rankuru said aloud he slowly pushed himself to his knees catching as much air as possible in this tight space.

While he witnessed his opponent attempt to recover from his clearly visiable injuries, Rankuru began to think how long had the two of them been there.

We could have been out for hours, days or we could have been out for moments, im not sure but i feel a little recovered, is it this place or am i finally beco..

Rankuru's train of thought was interupted when he noticed his opponent take an offensive stance despite his condition.

"I will admit. You really do have the spirit of a Saiyan, but now i will finally crush it and your'e futile resistance."

With a renewed energy Rankuru charged for Tin-Yon in his deteriorated state, as he threw blow after blow at Tin-Yon, Rankuru realised he too had gained strength. Tin-Yon even with one arm, was still holding his own against Rankuru defensivley throwing a few counter attacks, until Rankuru managed to hit the one able arm away and grasp what was left of the other.

"HA What now Tin-Yon? Face it your finished" Rankuru laughed menacingly as his black Ki began to envelop his grip.
foderico
foderico

Awesomeness
Awesomeness:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

:: Roleplaying :: Sci-fi

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum